Lamination and Encapsulation are two different ways of applying a plastic coating to paper or card. However, what most people call lamination is actually encapsulation.
When you cover a sheet of paper in plastic so that there is a lip going all the way around it, making the whole sheet water tight you are Encapsulating.
Print and Encapsulate your pages with our flexible options – ordered today, ready today!
If your print and encapsulation is a bespoke size or you would like a large volume please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements
- 100gsm – Good for everything, better than most home office printer stock
- 135gsm – Cyclus, off white natural small blemishes, recycled stock
- 140gsm uncoated
- 160 gsm matt – Heavier weight paper, for images/block colour and double-sided printing
- 170 gsm Silk – Heavier weight paper, slightly off white, give a smooth silky finish.
- 350 gsm Matt – Very heavyweight paper/ thin card. Good for everything
- 350gsm Matt Postcard Style – Heavyweight paper, dense fibre card, similar to a postcard