Lamination and Encapsulation are two different ways of applying a plastic coating to paper or card. Laminating is where we overlay card with a layer of plastic, either on one side or both sides of the card.
Benefits of Lamination include
- increasing the durability of print materials
- allowing them to withstand frequent use
- adding protection against fingerprints and smudges, stains and spills.
Lamination will only be applied to printed sides.
When you cover a sheet of paper in plastic so that there is a lip going all the way around it, making the whole sheet watertight you are Encapsulating – looking for this see here
Print and laminate your pages with our flexible options -ordered today, ready today!
- Standard Sizes A4 & A3
- Single and Double-sided options
- Matt or Gloss Laminate options
- Minimum order 5 sheets
- Volume Price reductions for more than 30 or more units at the same time
- 2 – 4 Hour services available for those last-minute requirements
If your print and Lamination is a bespoke size or you would like a larger volume, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
*Please note, basket size minimum £5