- Inkjet Printed using a 12 colour Canon Prograf Large Format Printer
- 5 paper stocks
- 140 gsm Uncoated flat paper (not on a roll) – Not as smooth as coated paper and tends to be more porous
- 350gsm Matt flat Paper (not on a roll) – Heavy paper/light card and is self-supporting. May remove the need for foam board backing.
- 200 gsm Photo Satin – Best Quality paper – Best for wall posters
- 120 gsm Matt – Good Quality, – Best used for posters in frames
- 240 gsm Textile – Can be folded for easy carriage and if it becomes creased, these can be removed using a warm iron.
- Posters are trimmed to bleed or to exact sizes if required
- Posters are packaged in re-usable Poster tubes for easy storage and carriage
Need smaller posters? We have more options here.