Printed and corner stapling is a simple and cost-efficient way of keeping up to 50 sheets of papers together.
If your print is a bespoke size or you would like a large volume please email us email@example.com with your requirements
Your prints will not be trimmed and will have a white print margin around the edge – (standard with all printers)
If you require your pages to be full bleed please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements
- 100gsm – Good for everything, better than most home office printer stock
- 135gsm – Cyclus, off white natural small blemishes, recycled stock
- 140gsm uncoated – Great for writing on
- 160 gsm matt – Heavier weight paper, for images/block colour and double-sided printing
- 170 gsm Silk – Heavier weight paper, slightly off white, give a smooth silky finish.